Each package is a single rack of ribs at roughly 3-3.6lbs pounds per rack.
These Rack of Ribs are full of flavor and taste amazing on the grill. Also known as back ribs, this cut takes well to both BBQ and dry rubs on the grill.
Taken from the Rib Primal under the front section of the backbone, these are sure to be a family favorite.
Organic Grass Fed & Finished Beef
Certified USDA Organic cattle are raised on 100% Organic Grass from ween while grazing in open pastures, never in a feed lot. Very lean beef with little to no fat content. Always Antibiotic and Hormone free.
Prosper Steakhouse Beef
Cattle are fed an optimized mixture of Grass, Organic Grass, Corn and Distillers Corn Grain. Raised and marketed for high end steakhouses, you can enjoy the same top notch quality at home from Prosper Meats with our Prosper Steakhouse cuts. Always Hormone free.
Baked Back Ribs
1 rack of back ribs
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1/4-1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1/2 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1-2 tablespoons chili powder
Barbeque sauce, as needed
- Mix ingredients together and rub on ribs
- Wrap in tin foil and let sit in the refrigerator for 4 hours
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Place ribs on cookie sheet and bake for 2 ½ hours
- Remove ribs and apply barbeque to top if desired
- Re-wrap and put back into oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes