The Boneless Ribeye Steak is a full-flavored cut that is rich and juicy. With generous marbling throughout, this cut is popular for those looking for an easy, delicious meal. Full of flavor and multiple cooking options make the Ribeye Steak a great cut. Whether you grill, broil, and pan-fry the Ribeye, you’ll have a cut full of flavor.
The Ribeye comes from the Rib Primal region which is found under the front section of the backbone. This region is used primarily for support, which lends a marbled cut with plenty of flavor.
Our Boneless Ribeye Steaks come two to a package.
Organic Grass Fed & Finished Beef
Certified USDA Organic cattle are raised on 100% Organic Grass from ween while grazing in open pastures, never in a feed lot. Very lean beef with little to no fat content. Always Antibiotic and Hormone free.
Prosper Steakhouse Beef
Cattle are fed an optimized mixture of Grass, Organic Grass, Corn and Distillers Corn Grain. Raised and marketed for high end steakhouses, you can enjoy the same top notch quality at home from Prosper Meats with our Prosper Steakhouse cuts. Always Hormone free.
Superb Ribeye Steaks Recipe below:
32 ounces boneless rib eye steaks, 1 inch thick (4 steaks)
1 tablespoon freshly cracked black pepper, coarse
1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder (optional)
1 1⁄2 tablespoons kosher salt or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons coarse sea salt
- Remove steaks from the refrigerator and let them sit for about 30 minutes to take the chill out of the meat.
- Coat both sides generously with coarse black pepper and granulated garlic powder.
- Heat an iron skillet or a heavy bottomed frying pan until very hot on high heat.
- For each steak, sprinkle onto the skillet, 3/4 teaspoon of coarse salt and allow salt to heat up for at least 1 minute.
- Place the steaks on the coarse salt and cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn the steaks over and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Remove steaks to a plate, cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes, so that all juices are absorbed by the meat.
- Serve with freshly processed horseradish.